Hoverboards (although it really don’t hover) or self-balancing scooters (that’s more like it) are hitting the market and yeah… exploding too. Yet despite the bad image some hoverboard brands are performing, there are still other people or hoverboard lovers who’d still want to buy one. It is just that these monsters are just super cool and awesome to ride with! Not to mention the feels when you’re on board and seems like you’re a freeman!
With this in mind, we gather up the best selling hoverboards in 2016 until 2017. At least you can be confident enough that these are safer or else they won’t be selling much otherwise.
Top Selling Hoverboards:
- 2 Wheel Smart Balance Board – high quality hoverboard made in China
- Skque Self Balancing Scooter – with 10 different colours and has a double motor
- DAKOTA Electric Unicycle + Self-Balancing Scooter – great for mid-level to experienced riders
- Leray Self Balancing Scooter – designed with strong battery system resistant to explosion and fire
- Sharper Image-SOGO – has LED lights for scooters who rides at night and ideal for kids and adults
- HoverTech Self-Balancing Scooter – great for large framed teens or adults; but children can use it as well
- Razor Hovertrax – perfect for children to its limited speed with up to 6mph
- Powerboard by Hoverboard – for children and adults who are just learning to get on board for the ride
- TechDrift SmartBoard Self Balancing Scooter – can hold up to 285 pounds which makes it ideal to big riders
- Swagway X1 – the best hoverboard so far due to high quality design and look and is a balanced unit.
- Swagway T5 – UL certified boasting a 7mph top speed
Although hoverboards are fairly similar which in some cases those wearing the known brand are significantly more expensive, it is best to do further research on which is which that can’t just save you a lot of money but can also guarantee their product safety.